5 things to grab from amazon on Valentines Day (2022)


Are you excited about this Valentines day? Ofcourse you are not I am assuming you are still single, but maybe I am wrong. Don't worry! stay here I have got much things to share with you people. Hopefully this will make your Valentines day special or perhaps last special 😜.

So what I have done is that I gathered most useful products that will help you on this Valentines day and guess what they are easily available from our amazon. So fasten your seat belts, grab that chair, or whatever, as we dive in.


A quick note that the author in no way supports or encourages the rituals of Valentines day neither does he encourage its celebration.
Disclaimer: This post is meant for entertainment purpose only and in no way should be taken seriously.

Everything that you will need on your Valentines day

Poison

This will help you in two ways. If you are an introvert or an extrovert no matter what, you are single you can drink it and help your self.  Just one sip and rest you do not need to do anything, it will happen by itself. But if you are engaged or married, consider to give this gift to your partner. A special gift for special one. Any ways don't forget to gift wrap it. I was extremely excited to share this product with you as I found it on amazon.

Professional Knife:

I know I know, this is kinda sus but I recommend this for non criminal purposes only. I mean how could you even think of killing somebody? Sometimes times may be rough and it does not matter if you fight a lot! So what! You are still partners, if you are the man then gift her this professional piece of knife so she will cook nicely chopped onions, potatoes, tomatoes and other vegetables for you. But be careful sharp knives can be dangerous.

iPhone

(Itni Tumhari auqat nahi hai but phir bi) None can reject this gift. He/She may reject you but you can quickly eject this from your pocket and say those golden words. What a perfect gift to gift. Don't be sad if tell that he/she will love the iPhone more than you. What I can say after this is only Best of Luck to you. Note: Don't sell your Kidney!

Rose

A sweet traditional way for proposing, give a rose to your beloved. How sweet it will be when you take your stance, grab this from your back and tell those golden words. Oye! Stop imagining! This requires skills and experience, this is a difficult task to do. If anything goes wrong then scroll and see what the next image is. You are intelligent enough to understand what will happen. Anyways if you are trying to go for it Good Luck.

Sandal

The topic of this post is "5 things to grab from amazon on Valentines Day" so it is not necessary I will recommend thing that will hep you in proposing or stuff. This is for the protection especially for the womenfolk, as the population of goons is rapidly increasing due to all the Bollywood and Hollywood influence. So if you feel somebody is giving you a hard time no matter please take this, it is both hard and will do the job.


I hope your this made your day don't forget to share this with your friends.

If you cannot find chocolates in this list it is probably because I ate them :)

Visit again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments