Bliss
Poem By Saad
Human being is never satisfied with his life, he always wishes for more. Bliss portrays an adventurous and beautiful day in the life of a man. It compares all desires of a human being with a journey filled with adventure, the poet starts from a land of mesmerizing nature and moves towards more beautiful places but his thirst of adventure is never satisfied. The poem ends with a satisfaction that the day went as it was supposed to but still there is an incompleteness what to do next. Now the poet finds a way to satisfy himself and that is by counting stars which resembles the small things to do in life which give meaning to life.
Let me behold dawn and perceive sing of birds
Abide gardens of bliss and rejoice in flowing springs.
Abide gardens of bliss and rejoice in flowing springs.
Glide over gleaming streams flowing from crystalline mounts.
Rest under shade of trees with feelings of gentle breeze.
Rest under shade of trees with feelings of gentle breeze.
Sail overseas on ark Seven seas I come across.
Beholding dusk of day glittering on ocean bay.
Beholding dusk of day glittering on ocean bay.
Like a sweet song with love ends my day.
As the night approach shall count I twinkling stars.
As the night approach shall count I twinkling stars.
I hope this made your day wonderful
0 Comments